Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wendy's Night

So we went to Wendy's Night to support East Elementary, but what I learned tonight is a lot about my children!

1.  Tate is a Social bug with the LADIES!!!!
2. Isabelle is very shy but sweet with her friends!
3. Addie just wanted to fit in so would be silly to get
    attention from her brother and sister's friends.
4. That my children's friends are good friends made and made me realize why I am so glad we belong to EAST ELEMENTARY!
5. That they get excited about the little things like Wendy's Night....and that is okay with me!
6. That they get excited to show me their "world of school" b/c I don't get to be apart of it like other stay at home moms!
7.  Tate was more worried about seeing what Olivia K. was doing than eating his chicken nuggets...look out Olivia K:)
8.  Ava has come to the age of needing to see her brother and sisters to make her happy!
9. It's about watching your children smile and interact with their friends and seeing how much they have grown in social skills since they were little babes.

AND NUMBER 10...not about the kids specifically...
10.  Even though I am not Kate Plus Eight, people still stare at me like I am Kate Plus Eight when I go out by myself with 4 children under the age of 6!:) It's quite funny...I am not crazy...okay only some days!lol!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!! I LOVE number 10! That made me laugh out loud :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true....people look at me like I am crazy but it's normal crazy to me!!!

    ReplyDelete