Thursday, November 11, 2010

Crazy Day

Today was a very CRAZY DAY!!!!  I would say it started off crazy and it just got crazier....if that's a word?? 
To start off the crazy day I woke up about 20 minutes later than I planned and with 4 kids that is really late! 
I got all the kids dressed and Fed for school, lunches packed and out the door I went without breakfast!  When I reached school I noticed that I took the carrier with me and that Paul would need that to take Ava to daycare but there was no time to turn around. 
         Before I left the house I told Paul please take formula to Shirley today b/c Ava doesn't have enough to make it through the day at daycare....well b/c I forgot to leave the carrier he was in panic mode to figure out what to do he forgot to leave formula at Shirley's....!
So I got a call at 9:00 for daycare saying, "Um it's not a emergency but Ava doesn't have formula...."  PANIC MODE FOR MOMMY!!!  I took my lunch break ran home got formula, ran to daycare and dropped off formula, rushed back to school just in time to meet my class coming back from recess.  Then I was planning to eat my lunch on my planning break for specials, but the guidance teacher was gone and the sub didn't show so I was without a break all day!!! UGH!  And with 23, 5 year olds at your feet all day you need that break to breathe! 
I made it through the school day and then the clinic called saying that Isabelle need to give another urine sample b/c they thought the one she gave got contaminated in the lab, so I run after school get the kids run back to the clinic so Isabelle could do her thing!   AND Isabelle totally missed the hat you pee in and it went in the toilet....NO SAMPLE!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  It's really just humorous!  So they give us the stuff to take home and bring back when she goes again!  So I load all 4 kids back in the vehicle, run to target for more formula:)  And we get home and what does Issy do....GO TO THE BATHROOM!  Everyone back in the vehicle run back to the clinic and give the sample!!!  WE walk in the clinic and the ladies behind the desk are just laughing b/c we have been there enough the way it is in the last week!  So to end the night we get home and 4 kids need a bath, Tate needs to get out the door with a friend to go to the ISU wrestling meet, I need to make supper and possibly make some lesson plans:)

We are bathed, Fed, and relaxing in pajamas...I think lesson plans will wait another day b/c this CRAZY MAMA needs a break:) 

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment