Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful


We have many things to be thankful for this year but our biggest thing we are thankful for is these little Indians!!!  They bring us our greatest joy and love all year round!  Although we have had a rough fall with minor sicknesses we are thankful for our health, family and friends! 
While we didn't all get to go to all the thanksgivings we had to pass time doing some crafts!!  So we made Native American vests and headbands....I think Tate had me draw something on his vest that I never thought I would draw!  He had me draw a dead deer with blood....Yep it must be a boy thing!  As the girls had me help them draw sun's, trees and rainbows....a little more my style:) 
It has been nice having 5 days to catch rest when we could, and enjoying our family with laughter and love.  We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday like we did!  Now it's Christmas Cheer that's in the air and we are ready to celebrate some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment