Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend

 









Simple Saturday

It was a very simple weekend here, with losts of rest getting ready for the big week of conferences.  The kids enjoyed playing house, painting pictures, playing with play dough, watching cartoons, and for Ava chewing on her dolly:)
Although we would have liked to have a Cyclone WIN...we had a nice famly weekend.  Here are some of my favorite things the kids said this weekend.

Me and Tate at Target:  I really need to shave my legs when we get home....Tate, " Why mommy b/c your legs are so skinny?"  I love him!

Isabelle talking to me from the back seat in the car as I am driving, "Mommy what language do I speak?  Is it English or do I speak something else?"  Me, "Yes, Issy you speak English!"  Issy, "Are you sure it's not called something else?"  You just have to laugh!

Addie at the dinner table, " Dis is my big sista, dis is my big bruda, dis is my widdle sista!"
Paul," Who is this? pointing to me..."  Addie says,
"That my BIIIIGGG MAMA!":)

I am so glad to have little ones in our house, b/c without them there wouldn't be enough laughter, smiles and hugs that fill our days!  So I thank you Isabelle, Tate, Addilyn and Ava for giving us joy and laughter when we need it most,  I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment