Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Sillys

Sunday Sillys

#1. Tate, " Mom when I get older and have a baby I am going to name him Tre!"  Paul says, "Tate you know when you get older to have a baby you have to marry a girl..." Tate says, "HUH!!!! YUCK!"  He doesn't quite get it!:)

#2.  Watching Scooby Doo Mystery...Addie comes to me crying and says, "Mommy Dooby Dooby doooo gone..."

#3.  Ava had a few dirty diapers today...more than the usual and Tate says, "Maybe you shouldn't feed her any more today then we won't have to smell that!"  YA I give that a try Tate....:)

#4 Every night when I am tucking in the kids, I say to them, " I love you, be snug as a bug in a rug and don't let the bed bugs bite."  And they say it back to me...it's our little night saying...but the best is when Addie say's it back, " wuv you too, nug bug rug don't bed bite bite!"  LOVE IT!

Lot's of Love today!

1 comment:

  1. I laughed out loud at Tat'es response to Ava's poopies. TOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete