Monday, October 25, 2010

Mommy loves Mondays

Monday's can be kinda crazy at our house sometimes I sing the song "Just another Manic Monday ohoh..."  in my head b/c of the craziness that is!  But today I was reminded why I love Monday's so....#1. Tate was so excited to see me after school b/c he learned a new trick as you can see in the video!  #2.  Because we started a new job helper tonight and Issy was so proud to be the dish helper! 
Without my kids I wouldn't have the best craziness there is in the world, so I love Mondays as Crazy as they are....where would I be without my Mondays? 

A little info about the video....in the background you can hear Addie yelling from the bathroom, Issy is hiding behind Tate trying to sneak in the video which she does real nicely at the end and little Ava is sitting in her high chair ready to be cleaned up from supper...CRAZY!

1 comment: